Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What a Month!

November has been a pretty busy month for me!

First there was Hannah's big birthday bash(I'll post pics later), then Spirit & Truth (which was awesome), we've been doing an office 'remodel' and I had no desk or computer for a while (which is part of the reason of no posting), an 'all' staff Thanksgiving dinner the Friday before Thanksgiving (see Nikki's post for more details and pics), my bro and his wife came down for that weekend to hang out, Thanksgiving day (which Rachel had to work) didn't do a whole lot, and then this last weekend in Palm Springs with our best friends, Dave and Aubrey and their family.

That's my November in a nutshell, with some minor details left out, of course.
Oh, and Leah's B-day is tomorrow..... wow, a year already!

Well, December is next with all of it's holiday frenzy and prep for winter and summer are getting into full swing. As always I start to 'feel' behind around this time of year with those preparations!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi aaron:) how are you, well you sound busy. I hope all the preparations go well, let me know if I can help. even though I am out here in the middle of the US. I'll be there in Ca. few weeks, so maybe I'll get up there to see you guys..?

debbie said...

uncle aaron! i've missed you so. and leah's little cheekies. i'm glad to see that you're still alive and everything. later

nikki })i({ said...

So I would call you and tell you about how my trip back to Missouri went and see if you have any free time so I could come up and hang out, but I lost your number. I miss you and your family. Call me soon, please!!! I don't want your kids forgetting who I am.