Thursday, November 04, 2004

Thank you, Lord!!!

Well, we have four more years for George W.! Thank you, Jesus! That one was a nail biter don't you think? I was praying pretty hard for that election and that people would vote thoughtfully and consciously, and not with 'feelings'. The people have spoken and they say they want morality. That one kind of shocked me when I heard about the exit polls and some people saying that. Us? America? We want morality? That was a surprise and a good one at that.
We had a good Halloween in the desert with our friends this past weekend. Hannah was so cute in her little princess outfit. There was a couple of 'scary' houses that she would close her eyes as she walked up the sidewalk to the house with me but she pressed on for the prize. I really don't think she cared if she got candy or not, it was mostly about the experience for her.... and her little "chik o cheet". Even saying "tank you". Can you tell I'm a proud papa.
Anyway, I went to San Diego yesterday to set up our camp exhibit booth for Dan and Becky at a conference called Outreach to drum up some more 'bidness', and it took me 4 1/2 hours to get home last night. I'm sure glad I don't have to commute on a regular basis. That type of driving gets me very frustrated and stressed out, but I listened to some Audioslave, G'N'R, and 12 Stones to take my mind off of it.
Jasen-Happy Birthday, buddy, I hope you enjoyed it and your gifts. Hopefully see you soon!
Ben- I'm playing Fable right now and it is awesome. I also bought GTA: SA.
Everyone else- I hope to see you all soon and please keep Rachel and I (especially Rachel) in prayer as we near the date of the cesarean operation for the birth of our daughter. Love ya'.

No comments: