Monday, October 03, 2005

The Dark Lord Has Arrived...

... to my Lord of the Rings collection that is.

I ordered 'him' in March 2004 and I finally recieved it last week. The detail is amazing and 'he' stands close to two feet tall! I'm not sure where I'll put him for the time being, but check out the pics below and see why I'm a movie collectibles nutcase.

Who knows... maybe someday the sale of it will put my kids through college!


The one ring... in my kitchen! :D


The Dark Lord pouring all his malice and hate into the one ring.


Sauron and Gollum... the two 'bookends' to the fate of the ring.


The detail is amazing...


If haven't read it yet make to sure read my post below and check out the pictures about our vacation. ;)

Oh, and I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile or commented on anyones blog, everything seems to be breaking on me all at once. My computer moniter went 'kaput'... all though I didn't find that out until a week later and my cell phone died on the same day. So if you call me and leave a voicemail please leave your number because I lost the, literally, hundreds of numbers I had in my phone... and I'm sorry that I don't have all of yours memorized. Thanks!

1 comment:

Eric Wakeling said...

I love you bro, but that was the most nerdy post I have every read. you need to seek professional help immediately.

Nerd spirit - I cast you out in the name of....

Sorry I will stop.