Monday, October 24, 2005

Fanatic...

...I know, I know, I'm a fanatic. A U2 fanatic that is.

If any of you are U2 fans out there and you did or didn't get to see the show you need to keep the middle of November in mind. Like the Elevation tour they are releasing a two disc DVD set of the Vertigo show shot in Chicago. It looks to be, yet again, amazing and a must have for any U2 fan!
You can get the full scoop at U2.com.



And on Tuesday (Nov. 1st) Rachel and I will be seeing the amazing show again along with Davina and Scott. It will be awesome and who knows maybe I'll actually have pics of us meeting Bono this time.
I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

2 comments:

stacey said...

I love that I'm not pink anymore on your links. Yes! I'm a spartan..."Who's that spartan in my teepee...Sta-cey! Sta-cey!"

CodyBrock said...

Dude, I honestly wonder about the possibilities of winter camp.
Via e-mail or phone call, we should definetly do some pondering...
codybrock@gmail.com
in the meantime