Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm Back and I've Crossed Over...

...no I'm not gay or Communist or even a Democrat (ouch!), I've crossed over to Way of the Macintosh. Yep, that's right I'm going to be the proud (hopefully) owner of an iMac. I went ahead and made the plunge last week along with buying two ipods (one for Rachel and one for me). It just seemed better for us to get the iMac over the MacBook even though the MacBooks look way cool!
We have been doing a total interior home remodel or makeover (pics to come later) and have been needing to update and get a new computer for awhile so we did. We must be the last people on earth to get an ipod... better late then never, right!?

So, yes I'm back in the blogging world and hopefully I'll post more than I did in the spring so that Jasen isn't the only one anymore.

Peace.

6 comments:

ashdown said...

CONGRATS!!! welcome to the family - again. i think the imac is the way to go for you guys for sure - i am sooo stoked for ya!! and get some pics up before i send my boys over to take care of some business...if ya know what i mean...

secret said...

missing you guys, glad to see the post, I think you are a wise man to switch to mac... If i we're a wise man i'd be typing on a mac not too! Toshiba sucks!
blessings
brad

nikki })i({ said...

HAHAh I so called what Jasen was gonna say. Anyway..sweet

KS said...

SO I have been waiting for some pics for some time now! What is up? Instead of waiting should I just come up and check it out for myself?
I saw a 24' iMac and it was freaking amazing! so big! If I had two grand I would buy one! But I will be content and keep my two year old 12' power book G4.

Alyzzle said...

Yipee! I need to blog too, it's just so hard to do right now. Okay, you've inspired me.

Heddah said...

Hi dad!!!!! how much have you missed me?!!! :) I have kept reading your blogs... don't worry I'm still alive!!! :) I hope you are fabulous Aaron!!!