Friday, September 22, 2006

Sweet!

So I'm sorry I haven't posted pictures of the house yet... our momentum has slowed a little bit and we still have to finish the kitchen (big task), but when it is done I promise to post some.

Well, the new Mac is pretty SWEET!! Along with having the ipods too, of course. I'm posting from it right now, as a matter of fact. I've been downloading all of our CD music library onto it this last week... man, that takes along time!

Here is a photo of the LeBrun fam on the first night we had the iMac using the cool iChat camera that is built into the screen

Hannah loves it when Daddy takes pictures with her.

5 comments:

ashdown said...

so awesome!!! glad you are enjoying the new cpu...miss ya guys much

nikki })i({ said...

Hands down...you guys are one of the cutest families ever!

aca said...

i miss you too! sweet picture!

Heddah said...

those pictures made my day!!

Brittany said...

awe! what cute pics:)