Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well, I think I'm going to start up again....

I've been reinspired to post again by Jolinda, Amanda, and Jasen.

Really who wouldn't be inspired by those people.

So I guess this my official announcement to coming back to the blogging world. Right now I'm sticking with Blogger, but I may try Wordpress, we'll see... I'll let you all know if I change. Hopefully I'll be able to post on a more regular basis. I'll also try and updarte my page look and my friends list.

If you didn't already know, my family and I are moving away from Pondo after 9 1/2 years back to the desert for a change in our lives. I'll post about that in more detail soon.

Thanks for the welcome back to posting for those who would have me, and those who don't........

Tough.

2 comments:

ashdown said...

SAWWEEEET!!!! welcome back!

aca said...

yeah!!!! and thanks for the words!

you can check our blog at http://amandaandjasen.wordpress.com for a video tour.

hugs and kisses