Thursday, August 23, 2007

Noise....and water

Well, after two long, loud weeks of the guest group being here, I get to leave tonight and meet up with my homey and fly to Sacramento to brave the rapids of the American river for two days.

Okay, that's not us yet, but it will be. Dave and I went on this same trip last year and had a blast. We raft down the middle fork of the American river for a whole day, camp along the river and then do some more the following day..... and man, that water is CCOOOOOOOLLLLDDDD!!
This year we are bringing along to other guys from our bible study group in the desert. We hope to make this a guys tradition for us every year and the 'grandaddy' destination is the Grand Canyon.

4 comments:

ashdown said...

call me if you have any time while you are in town!!

jibby said...

I seriously miss you so much!
Please call me when you get back!

KS said...

Wow. Welcome back to the blogging world.

Alyzzle said...

This is amazing! It looked liked so much fun.