Thursday, December 23, 2004

Official U2 Fan Club Member...$40 later!

Yep, you're reading a post from an official U2 fan club member! After paying $40 at U2.com... but I get to buy concert tickets presale before the public, get a cool U2 membership card, exclusive web music videos and interviews, and 25% off at the U2 store! Did I get ripped? Oh well, as long as I can get concert tickets for Rachel and I. We missed the Elevation tour because we couldn't get seats together and were seriously bummed. Not this time! You know it will be the best show to see this year! At least in my opinion.

I forgot about another Christmas time tradition that Rachel and I always do... every year sometime during the holidays we watch Christmas Vacation and Die Hard. Some families watch It's A Wonderful Life, Miracle On 34th Street or A Christmas Story, we watch hoilday violence and comedy. Every year. It's great!

What do you guys watch?

3 comments:

aca said...

speaking NOT as a die hard fan of U2...wait wait...before i am excommunicated...i am not as BIG of of a fan i should say...

anyway...congratulations are in order. see look...you did get a christmas present. congrats.

as for a movie...24 hours of a christmas story. throughout the whole day...we end up watching the whole thing.

but mostly our house is filled with video games.

Aaron said...

Which videogames? Sorry, I didn't get to say goodbye, Amanda. I felt bad that we didn't get to talk at all. It's hard to get sleep, so I take it when I can get it. Merry Christmas, Amanda!

aca said...

no worries. that's why i i didn't bother you.

consider it my gift to you.