Sunday, February 06, 2005

My Last Two Weeks... In Pictures

So these are pictures from my last two weeks. Hope you enjoy!

First, I went to Joshua Wilderness Institute at Hume Lake and got to see my buddy Darin (see pic below). Daniel Skipper went with me to keep me company plus he had two friends he graduated with in the Joshua program. We were on the road longer than we were at Hume but it was a good trip.

Jan. 24th Posted by Hello

Next I went to Cal Baptist on Thursday the 27th and got to see Nikki, Kyle, Heather Gibson, Adrian, Stephanie and some possible future summer staff. Sorry I didn't take pictures of this day, guys.

We then had our second winter camp the next day which was rainy, slushy, snowy, and icy all in the same night. Saturday of our wintercamp you all heard the great news of what happened between J and Amanda at my house and I'm sure saw the pictures of the ring. Then Sunday after winter camp Nikki, Amanda, and Jasen hung out with my fam before Amanda and I headed to BBC the next morning. See below:

J and Amanda loungin' Posted by Hello


Hannah and Leah after nap Posted by Hello


The future 'Ashdizzles' and 'Pooty'. (winter camp joke) Posted by Hello


Nikki take care of 'Cheeks' LeBrun Posted by Hello

The next morning (still dark) Amanda and I left Pondo after having to pull the car out of the ice patch it was parked in with my 4runner. We flew into Springfield that afternoon at about 3:00p.m. Oh, lovely, gray Springfield. Got to hang out with Wess most of the week which a was treat for me and got to see alot of former Pondo staff. Most it seems aren't coming back or are still deciding. If you guys know any of these people push them in the 'right' direction for me, will ya'. It was a good but tiring trip and I miss my family immensely as I'm sure Amanda also missed Jasen.


John Posted by Hello


Brittany Posted by Hello


Daniel Posted by Hello


Erin. Posted by Hello


Amanda or Zoolander? Posted by Hello


Wess and I Posted by Hello

We came back Thursday the 3rd (also Ben's birthday for those of you who didn't know) and then did the winter camp thing all over again the next day. We had Steve Solomon this weekend and he is always awesome. His boys are sooo cool especially hearing his oldest, Zach(6), do Napoleon Dynamite impersonations.
We (the fam and I) went to the Skippers today to watch the Super Bowl with them, the Kovars and Nikki. I'm glad at least it was a close game even though I wnated the Eagles to win.

Tomorrow I leave at 7 am to head to Biola for two days for more recruiting (it never ends) to try and find some people dedicated to doing ministry well. Please if you think of it, keep me in prayer for guidance and wisdom.
I'm also looking forward to hanging with my homeboy, Ben.

So hope you enjoyed the pics... maybe more will be here next week...who knows. Until that time... peace


..and I miss you guys!

3 comments:

Alyzzle said...

This post was a bright ray of sunshine on my cloudy humdrum day. Thanks Aaron! I miss you and hope to visit again very soon.

Danae said...

yay! thanks for the pics! they made me smile, too. hope all's well!

aca said...

you called nikki pooty...that's funny.

nikki pooty. he he.