Friday, February 18, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away..Don't Come Back Another Day!

Okay, so it seems that we now can't have a winter camp without some form of wet weather. Today, again, it has rained, snowed, hailed, slushed and fogged. Make up your mind, weather. And Becky just informed me that supposedly it will last until Tuesday!
So this will be another late start for winter camp #5 because of the crawl of traffic and weather that all of the churches have to wade through to get here.

Did everyone have a good Valentines Day? My fam and I went to the desert to be with our friends Sun. and Mon. We spent our Valentines Day with the kids. Real romantic, huh? It was still good though because I got to spend time with the girls which has been in short supply lately with all of the recruiting trips.
I'll post some pics from last weekend when winter camp #5 is over.

Just sitting here in the office waiting for campers......

waiting.....

and then they get here and it's GO, GO, GO, GO ..... then Sunday hits and another one down.

3 comments:

ashdown said...

dont forget the highlight of xbox live with your dogg!!!

Heddah said...

Can I just tell you that for v-day I watched Freddy Vs. Jason with my
roommate, apparently that's what single people are supposed to do on V-day. I saw a Mel Gibson interview recently, you have to admit Aaron that he gets more attractive each day!! :) Have a great day!!

nikki })i({ said...

Funny thing is, as I read this I'm sitting in the same spot you were, and it's Monday...and yup it's still snowing.