Monday, February 28, 2005

A Year Older And I Think I Feel It...

So my birthday was yesterday, and it is either another year of age that I feel at this moment or the stress my body has endured over this last month. I'm going with the last month! How old are you, some of you may ask... that's for me to know and for you to guess. No, I'm just kidding, I'm now 31. I'm not just thirty, I'm now in the thirties. But you know what they say now... that forty is the new thirty, so I guess that makes me "twenty". Confused yet?

Anyway, the Oscars were also yesterday, so we had people over to watch the Oscars and to celebrate my birthday and Davina's birthday (my sister-in-law's b-day is today). I received some awesome gifts from everyone. Nikki gave me Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind(great movie), Davina and Scott(her fiance) gave me Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead...the first being scary and the second being downright hilarious, a Barnes & Noble giftcard from my in-laws, Russ an Lisa gave me Lucado's Faith Builders cards for my desk with a neat holder, The Bourne Supremacy and I, Robot from Rachel (in case you hadn't noticed I like movies), and my parents gave me a DVR with TiVo. TiVo here I come. No more commercials, baby! It was a great birthday, but I just felt like I had no energy.

Also, a prayer request. My cousin's wife, Kelly Hall ( from Nashville), has had some pretty serious headaches over the last several weeks... so they went to get her checked out and found through an MRI that she had hemorraging on/in her brain! Which could lead to brain anarism. She is about my age. I'm not yet sure of the course of action they have to take but please think of her when talking to the 'man upstairs'. I'll try and keep you updated.

I'm going to post some pictures now in a different post so see you up above this post! =)

5 comments:

ashdown said...

well ya dont look a day over 20 my friend!! once again, wish i could've been with you. i miss you already dogg. catch ya on live soon...

Alyzzle said...

i wish i could've been there too! i'm glad you had a great birthday.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Thats baby is sooo cute I wish I could pinch her little cheeks

Heddah said...

Happy B-day!!! I'm glad your day went so well. In honor of your birthday I watched Lethal Weapon 2 and 3 yesterday. :) I'll be praying for your family.

Danae said...

ahhaha.... yur baby made me laugh out loud! how cute she is!! and seriously, you look 25. i think you're lying about being 31. is it to make us think you're more mature or something?? cuz i'm not buying it. you're 25. maybe 27. happy belated 26th birthday. confused yet?? ;)