Friday, March 18, 2005

Good Times and Talks...

So it has been awhile since I've done a 'lengthy' post and I'm sorry...especially to all of you out there trying to call me and always getting my voicemail! It has been a little bit crazy here with and camps, summer around the corner, and still not enough guy summer staff for what I need this upcoming season. If you think of it, please pray for us in that regard... that the Lord will bring me some quality guys who are passionate about youth and work well (a rare thing to find) and that I will have the faith and patience to wait on God for these staff members we need.
Nikki came up yesterday to clean some of the cabins and she took a 'short' break to see how I was doing in the office. Four hours later we decided to probably get on with the 'rest' of our day. Sorry, Nikki, that I kept you from doing what you needed to do, but it was great to have that conversation with you!

No comments: