Tuesday, March 29, 2005

One More Week!!!...

...Until I get to see the best concert of this year! U2 at the Staples Center next Tuesday! I wish I could bring my digital camera so I could post some awesome pics, but oh well. I'm getting more and more excited...of course to see U2 ,but also to spend some time with Rachel. Plus this last week I saw U2 on MTV's Jammed 'secret ' concert and VH1's Rock and Roll Music Hall of Fame induction of U2. They were both awesome, so I'm gettin' psyched.

Anyway, enough about that, did everyone have a good Easter? I was 'playing' Mr. Mom this weekend because Rach had to work Sat. and Sun. It was tiring but good to spend time with my girls. We went to church on Sunday with my parents, Aunt Rachel and Ms. Nikki Howell and then went to the Redlands park after grabbing fast food. Man, the park was packed! I don't think I've ever seen that much people there, but we still had a great afternoon together... thanks Nikki! :D

2 comments:

Danae said...

i had a great easter... it was such a beautiful day! the parks were all packed... i had fun listening to ryan and holly talk about their U2 experience in san diego earlier this week.... i wish i could afford to go... but, hey, i'm stoked for you guys!!

Heddah said...

Aaron,
So randomly you were in my dream last night. I was engaged to some guy and he died in war. And I was crying and very upset. You were walking next to me and I kicked a plant out of frustration and you YELLED at me! I've never heard you yell before but you yelled b/c of the plant. Isn't that weird? Don't yell at me ever again it scares me :)