Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Crazy Week

So it has been awhile since my last post...

Well, lets see.... last weekend ( the weekend before this last one) my family and I went down to Glamis with our best friends and their new toy hauler(rv trailer that can also haul motorcylcles inside). It was pretty windy all weekend but we had a great time.

Rachel worked Monday and Tuesday so I played Mr. Mom and watched the girls because my parents(babysitters) were also on vacation.

Tuesday after Rachel got home from work we left late at night and went to spend a couple of days in a condo down in Anaheim that my parents arranged for us.

Wednesday we went to the Long Beach Aquarium so Hannah (who is obsessed with animals) could see the underwater wildlife. She was amazed and is still talking about it.

Thursday we hung out by the pool and then went to Downtown Disney, which was pretty crazy for a Thursday night. Hannah got to go tho the "Jungle" which is her term for the Rainforest Cafe, to see the animals ( again, obsessed). But we don't eat there because she gets freaked out when the animals 'move and look at her'. So she is content to look from a distance.

Friday we packed and headed to the desert, once again, (because we had such a good time the week before) but not before we stopped by to see my Aunt Rachel.
My Aunt got some type of severe infection or absess in her stomach and she had to be flown to Loma Linda from Big Bear in a helicopter last Thursday. She is doing much better now, but is still in the hospital, so please keep her in prayer if you can.
Anyway, we went to Glamis again and rode the dunes with their quads and this time it wasn't windy... just hot. I guess everything can't be perfect. It was good spending time with Dave and Aubrey and their family. I miss those guys.

And Monday morning we came home!

That was my last week in a nutshell... not that you cared, but that is where I've been! :-)

1 comment:

Danae said...

i've been wondering where you've been! sounds like you've been having WaY too much fun! ;)