Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bring It On...

... Not as in the movie, but as in summer camp. ;)

Dan and I had an awesome meeting today about this upcoming summer with Troy, Keith, and Jasen and it was very exciting for me to be able to be a part of the brainstorming of ideas again.
To hear these guys talk and the passion they have for this material, it helped me start to visualize this summer and get more momentum for the tasks upcoming.

All I can say right now is that it will be another "aamaaazzing" summer... right, J?

Too tired to post more...sorry! :(

3 comments:

nikki })i({ said...

man I'm totally pumped! i'm excited for what this summer brings. and to think you had to convince me to stay...actually I was just testin you to make sure you still wanted me around.

Alyzzle said...

seeing that the brown homie won't be around, I don't think it'll be all that great. sike. I'm sure it's gonna be great. Can I have a free shirt when I come visit?

ashdown said...

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. you know it! thanks for the button. you rock my socks off. dismantle.