Friday, May 06, 2005

Sorry...

... that I haven't posted in awhile.

Just a disclaimer for future posts... there probably will be bigger time gaps than previous ones due to getting down to the 'wire' of summer. But I still luv' ya'. :)

I had a great weekend with Amanda and Jasen last weekend... nice and relaxing... for me and for them. So much so that they graced us with their presence for an extra night! I think Jasen enjoyed playing Halo on the 'Big 50'... he just kept saying things like 'it's freakin' huge' and 'this is awesome'. How was it going back to your T.V., J? ;) Hey, Jasen, by the way, I noticed that my ranking on Halo (all of them) got knocked back to 1! Do you have any clue why? I mean I know I suck and all, but it took me a long time to get where I was.

And that you left the clan! Is it because of the whole time difference?

Anyway, it snowed again last night! When, Lord, will it ever end? There was a movie a long time ago about surfing called The Endless Summer, well this season has to be known as The Endless Winter!

1 comment:

ashdown said...

we had a rockin weekend with you too!! thanks for letting us hang and letting me enjoy 'big fidy'. with the new levels and upgrades for the game, everyone was reset back to one...not cool, i know, not cool. and yea, i left the clan...we never really did anything (read: i never did anything) and most of our clan doesnt play anymore...so i switch. sorry. i still love you!!

and snow...aye aye aye....