Saturday, May 28, 2005

Thank God for You...

....Because you all have stepped up to help me and Pondo out!

I'm not out of the woods yet, but I think my two counseling positions and my last program position might be filled! I still need to have some conversations with the 'potentials' but it looks real promising. Thank you!

I'm still down a video guy, though. Keepin' my fingers crossed. Trying not to worry.

Meanwhile the tent is being put right now, but is behind schedule. It was supposed to be done by Friday so that I could start this weekend with setup, but... oh well!

I have to leave in 45 min to go pick up our 'first to arrive' staff members for the summer. Lifeguard training is this next week... remember that, Heather? At least you didn't drown. ;D

1 comment:

Heddah said...

I almost drowned... I went to "rescue" Josh and I started laughing under water. He had to bring me back up. Those were fun time though. Encourage them to put in eye drops afterwards. You are all in my prayers!!!