Monday, May 23, 2005

I Don't Want To Admit It...

...But I'm starting to get desperate!

I still need two counselor guys! It seems like every time I make a possible good contact they don't call me back or they don't return the application or they need to make more money or some 'better' opportunity' comes their way. And I just now found no more than two minutes ago that Ed CAN'T do video this summer.

What is the deal?

And I'm hiring three less guy counselors than last year! I can't imagine being five guys down right now.

Why is it that girls (in general) seem more willing to serve than guys? This has been a common problem every year, but not this bad. Are there more responsibilities placed on guys than on girls or are modern day males to picky and don't want to 'work' and serve? I've also seen my share of 'momma's boys' out there too!

I'm not trying to bash the male gender, as (the last time I checked) I am one,... but I'm starting to get discouraged.

Please keep us in mind if there is ANY capable guys out there you know of and/0r someone who knows how to do video shooting and editing, as I've been telling others I talk to about this, please keep me and pondo in prayer about this situation and also for this summer. I would greatly appreciate that spiritual support.

I guess this is a little bit of a Rant.

2 comments:

KS said...

Hey Aaron, I bet you haven't ever got a comment from Africa.. Well if you read this before your e-mail.. check your e-mail (either the pondo or aol one) and get back to me, alright later man. Love the website! Pondo is one the map! haha

Alyzzle said...

I've got your back in prayer man...I've been struggling with this issue too. Why don't guys step it up?