Monday, May 16, 2005

Low and Behold!!!....

.....The video game world is about to change again! And it looks awesome! Something that will definitely have to be a part of 'Aaronland' (that entertainment theme park which is my living room). Sony is going to have to definitely step it up if they want to be a part of the 'ball game'.

Check out all the specs here at XBOX. It is mind blowing goodness!


So I spent over $150 of my hard earned money yesterday to complete the transformation of my 'Aaronland' living room. And it all fit in a pretty small bag.

'What did you spend it on?' you might ask. Well being the audiophile that I am when it comes to movies and sound, I bought all Monster Speaker Cable Connectors (gold plated I might add) for the 'system' so that no bare wire touches a speaker terminal... which is a 'no-no'.
So now it is all clean and crisp and no one would probably know the difference between the old sound and the new... but I do and since I'm the one wasting... I mean, spending my money on it, I guess that's all that matters. ;)

No comments: