Sunday, January 23, 2005

First Winter Camp Come And Gone...

Well, we're done with the 1st one and it went very well! Great response to worship with Everday Collision and to Jerry Huson's teaching. Everything was on schedule (can't figure that one out) and there were no injuries. Got to see some familiar faces I haven't seen in along time. Alyssa(sorry about your day, girl), Sara Slavich, Josh Coffey, Darin McWatters and his fam, Jerry Huson, my brotha's Ben and Ashdizzle, and of course my great winter staff... Amanda, Nikki, Mandy, Bobby, & A.K.
Now it's off to fight traffic and head to Hume for more recruiting. I'll probably be on the road longer than I'll actually be at Hume.... but it will be worth it if I find some good summer staff. And plus I hope to see E-roc, Cliff, Johnny, and spend maybe alittle more time with Darin. We'll see.

3 comments:

Danae said...

glad to hear the good news! hope you're blessed by your trip to hume!

Alyzzle said...

It was so good to see you. I hated that the day was so stressful but I hope to get my car fixed and head up another weekend to actually spend time with you guys.

Heddah said...

Hey Dad
So the other day I was re-arranging my room and I noticed a Mel Gibson picture under my bed. It's not a pic from a magazine but an actual photo. So I go to pick it up and someone had ripped it in half and shoved it under my bed. I screamed, hyperventelated, and cried. We were able to fix him... but do you think that will affect my relationship with him? It was an awful experience but I thought I would share it with you... you'd understand.