Saturday, January 15, 2005

Stress Reliever... Big Time!

I know that some of the more 'sophisticated' people out there think that video games is a waste of time and energy, but what if that energy is draining you? Like stress and anxiety? Halo 2 has been a great realease of this 'bad karma' :) for me over the last couple of days (am I right, jda?).
So on a lighter note from my last posts.... here is a little Master Chief art for all the Halo 2 homies out there...and if you aren't on Xbox Live yet, get there soon! And if you want to play with 'moi, ask for my gamertag. Peace to all of you... except those in the Halo universe.

. Posted by Hello What's up innesfree and bensjammin21? Sorry, I 'm not that good, yet. I need a little more time. Just riding the coattails of you guys! ;)

No comments: